Adoption Law in Indianola, IA
If you want to grow your family by adopting a child, Ouderkirk Law Firm can give you detailed information regarding adoption law in Indianola, IA. We’ll help your work through any red-tape issues and represent you in a local court if you need to see a judge. Whether you’re trying to adopt a child who’s local or from another country, we’ll negotiate with the appropriate adoption agency and do everything possible to expedite the process.
We know that adopting a child can present many legal challenges, and we’ll give your case personal attention while we try to find a feasible solution. We can make things even more convenient for you by:
- Being flexible with our appointment availability
- Keeping you informed of the latest adoption laws
At Ouderkirk Law Firm, we strive to help our clients understand adoption law so that they can make the most educated decisions throughout the process. Please contact us today if you’re in Indianola to arrange a consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Fifth Judicial District Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Warren County Bar Association
- A+ Rating With the BBB
- United States District Courts For The Southern & Northern Districts Of Iowa And 8th Circuit Court Of Appeals